Sunday, December 23, 2018

Blog Spring Cleaning. Burst To Tears.!!

Well Hello There.

Oh gosh, I don't even know where to start on this blog again. I accidentally found back this blog and I think why not I started it again right. No harm done, before founding this blog I actually already create a new blog but I think nah, here much more nicer. Old Blog, a little bit of touch up can change the whole thing.

The things is, It's need to do a MAJOR Make-Over on this blog. WHY? Well, it's because the last post from this blog is 7 years back in 2011. Damnnn that old I think, perhaps some kids already gone to primary school and learn ABC.

While I'm reading the old posting, seriously I were burst in tears. Not because of sadness but because it's damn funny. Times has change, in 7 years some of the people that I mentioned on previous posting are not exits anymore in my life. No, they not DEAD. Still alive just not in my world of course. Some are still keep in touch (don't even know which one actually.)

So far in 7 years, many had changes like my friends, my carrier and my life of course.  For now, I'm not sure should I include some of personal life of mine into this blog or not. Perhaps just a little but not over rated like previously. Now days, everything is scary even a little tiny posting also can damage your life for eternity.

I think that's all than, Good Night. Sweet Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment