Sunday, December 23, 2018

Working On Weekend, Is It Good? Or Bad?

Well Hello There, so judging by the tittle it self I bet you all know what is this gonna be about right? Yeah, working during weekend. It is GoodBad or Both? In my experience, I've been working in weekend for quite sometimes, starting on my first job in a shopping mall which required me to work on weekend, and then my second job also required me to work during weekend but, that's only for the company event nothing much on paper work or sitting whole day from 9am - 6pm in front of your computer.

What I want to know is, is it Good working during weekend? Or Bad? In my opinion, it's rather 50-50 actually. Got the good and got the bad as well. The good thing working during weekend is where there's no traffic jam on the road and also for the public transport there's not much people queuing. So, much less stress before you headed to your workplace right, and also I can sure not every staff is working during on weekend, perhaps maybe you only or 1-2 others staff. 

Perhaps the good thing working during the weekend not so much eventually, now we move on the BAD thing working during weekend. Well, actually it has so many but I'm just gonna put some based on my own e
xperience. Here's below :
  • Wedding invitation. Well, mostly wedding event will be held during daylight and it's a bummer if you're working during it right. So, you need to get notify about 1-2 weeks earlier so that you can arrange it.
  • Hanging out with your friends. While others are sitting at home relaxing, planning an activities with their families and friends, and you the only one who sitting at home/office doing your work. They off day during weekend, you working during it. Do the math.
  • Not much of work during weekend. In my current situation, some weekend there's nothing much work I need to do but just only standby near my laptop in case of anything. (especially when your boss gonna TAG or ping you and you don't even know when)
  • If you working during weekend in the office or shopping mall, you will feel like urrghh...i wanna go home now, and if you working at home, you will feel like want to go out rather than sitting right


Well, that's what based on my own experience during working on weekend so far. Sometimes I like when I'm working during weekend but sometimes NOT because you need to wake up earlier during weekend and most of us when we know it's weekend, we want to wakey wakey late right. 

Oh, on this time posting I'm more to who those working in the office. I know there's a lot of job that required working on weekend such as Doctor, Nurse, Flight Attendance, Security Guard, Police Officers, Retails worker on shopping malls or any shops, so don't so judgy about this post okay. Peace.

Eventually, while I'm writing this post I'm working actually at home doing some office stuff at home.


So, till next time. 

I'm trying to write more versatile of the posting in my blog, so if you guys got any suggestion or what you want me to write about just comment on below. 😎

So I'm wishing enjoy Weekend Guys. And...Christmas is just few days more.



Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment